Lightroom Classic 7.3 and Photoshop Camera Raw
For Lightroom, the option to store presets with the catalogue must be disabled
When you unzip the file that downloaded, you will find a folder of profiles. Copy this folder into the following location:
Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CameraRaw/Settings
PC (Windows): C:\ProgramData\Adobe\CameraRaw\Settings
On a mac, the quickest way to get to that location is to copy the path from the document above, and then from the Finder choose: Go > Go To Folder… (Command + G) And paste the path into the dialogue that opens. This will bring you to the right folder.
Restart Photoshop and Lightroom after installing.
To install these files into Lightroom CC, the process is a little different. Here’s what to do:
- Open Lightroom CC
- Go to the Edit Mode (Press E on your keyboard)
- Click on the Presets button at the bottom of the interface.
- At the top of the presets panel that appears click on the … menu button, and from the menu choose import presets.
- From the open and save dialogue, select the folder that you downloaded.
- Repeat this step for the profiles, but this time, select all of the individual profiles from the open and save dialogue (Shift-click to select multiple files)
That’s it! You don’t even need to restart Lightroom CC. If you have Lightroom mobile, and the latest versions of both applications, installing these profiles into Lightroom CC should cause them to sync to Lightroom Mobile.