To apply a LUT to a layer in photoshop complete the following process. Note that this process is destructive, so if you want to be able to control the amount, it’s best to duplicate the layer first. Here’s how to apply a LUT:
- Open an image in Photoshop
- (Optional) duplicate the layer to which you wish to apply the LUT.
- From the menu choose: Image > Adjustments > Colour Lookup.
- In the first field, select Load 3D Lut… from the pop-up menu.
- Select one of the LUTs that you downloaded.
- Click OK to apply the LUT
- If you added the LUT to a duplicate layer, use the layer’s opacity to control the intensity of the effect.