If you encounter any problems or experience any unusual behaviour with the store please let us know by sending a message.
(Please bear in mind that I am based in Ireland, and I will answer as soon as I can, but depending on where you are in the world, it may be in the middle of the night here)
We process lots of customer transactions every day, and most of the time there is no problem. However, occasionally, a customer reports having difficulty completing a purchase. While my aim is to have a completely hassle free customer experience, I am only one person running this store all by myself, using available off the shelf software. I do my best to keep the store running, but as I am primarily a photographer, and neither a programmer or a web developer, and I don't have the luxury of having a dedicated support staff the size of Amazon or iTunes, occasionally there are problems.
If you have questions about the store and the checkout process, here are some commonly asked questions:
If you are trying to buy something, and are having difficulties completing a purchase, I apologise for the inconvenience, and I humbly ask for your patience. Generally, when a customer reports an issue making a purchase it's because of one of a few things. Please check the following list to see if any of these solves your problem:
- Make sure that you have cookies enabled, and any ad blockers disabled.
- Make sure that you tick the checkbox for Terms and Conditions.
- If you paid by PayPal eCheck it can take 3-5 days for payments to clear. Your order won't be updated until payment has completed processing.
- Occasionally there is a problem with PayPal where it doesn't complete, and nothing happens after you complete the PayPal step. If this happens, check your papal account to make sure it hasn't been processed. You can then complete the payment by going to
and locating the order and clicking on the pay button. This appears to be a problem with PayPal, but it only happens very occasionally.If your order says it is "on hold" or "payment pending" and you have been billed, let me know and I will manually complete the order. This appears to be an occasional glitch caused by the connection between PayPal and WooCommerce.
- Make sure that you use a correct email address. Our files are delivered by email, and if you don't use a valid address, then we can't send them to you. If your order completed but you didn't receive an email with your download information, it's probably gotten caught by a spam filter, either on your computer or your server. See this article for more information. You can always get your downloads from your account page. https://store.thomasfitzgeraldphotography.com/my-account/orders/
If none of these issues applies to you and you're still having problems, then submit a support request and I'll see what I can do. Please include information on your computer, such as browser and operating system version, as this will help speed up the troubleshooting process.
While you're waiting for a response check the FAQ as your problem may already have been answered there.