Please read the following instructions carefully
You can download your previous purchases at any time from the Store. If products are updated, you can also get any additional updates or added products by using the same process. Here's what to do.
1. Go to the Store
2. Go to the My Account page and log in if you're not already logged in.
3. Click on the Downloads link
4. This will give you a list of any products that you have previously purchased. Any additional files or updates will be available here also. Please note that the page contains a list of files for each product that you have bought (on the right), beside the name of the product (on the left).
5. The file links are on the right. See the video above if you are confused as to which is which.
6. If you click on the product heading, it will take you back to the product information page. Do not try and re-download by adding to the cart again. You just need to click on the link (in the right hand column) on the downloads page.
7. If downloading a PDF file, some browsers will attempt to load the PDF into the browser instead of downloading it. In this case either use the option/alt key and click on the link to download the file, or right click on the link and choose "download linked file" or equivalent.